Monday 7 February 2011

Chapter Four



        The bites against my neck and the pinching of my nipple let me know this wasn't going to be soft and gentle. Ben wanted it rough and hard. Spreading my legs with his knees, his fingers sought my arousal. He rubbed hard and fast before inserting his finger.
“You are a sexy piece of ass, I'm so hard right now, I don't think I can wait for you to get wet,” He groaned against my neck before biting me hard. “You like that don't you?”
I watched Reece, as he watched Ben. I could tell he wanted to be part of this scene.
“Harder,” I heard myself say to Ben, as I watched Reece.
“What do you want me to do, tell me Isla?”
“You can do anything you want, anything.”
“Really?... Even fuck you up the ass?” Ben asked while fingering around that hole.  Oh God this was not going to be nice, this was...
“Yes, oh yes,” I groaned, pushing myself against that finger, forcing it inside me.
“Have you even been fucked here Isla?” He asked sliding another finger in.
“No... Please. I want more!” I cringed back from the view and tried to close my eyes. No joy there though the curse wanted to see this and  so I would have to watch to.
“I have waited a long time for this princess.”  Shit! Did he know who I was? Or is it just something he calls all his women?
I shivered.
“You are ours now,” the demonic laugh in my ear set my nerves on edge. Who was this Ben? The curse revelled in his tone and threat.
“Fingers are easy,” He said, walking us a counter, with his fingers still inside my ass. “I'm going to enjoy hurting you and taking his princess right under his satanic nose.” He said, pinching my nipple before withdrawing his fingers, and replaced them with the head of his cock.
 “Yes,” I sad, pushing back against him, the head of his cock entering my ass. It hurt, it really hurt. None of the men I had been with, had ever wanted to do this to me, not with their cocks anyway. Ben was not human that was for sure and he knew who Reece was and more to the point what I had meant to Rale. Had he been one of the demons Rale had fought with?
“I want you, all of you inside me Ben, but there is another person in this room and he needs a show,” I said, pushing against him, causing him to enter me further.
I hope you enjoy my Ben, Isla. He has very ... explicit tastes that I'm sure you will appreciate... her voice filled me with dread. She had sent Ben to Reece and he had given me to Ben. Oh god I hope Reece never learns of this.
“I want to fuck you, not give the pussy a show. If he wants to toss himself off rather than fuck you, why should I care? I'm not his mother. I'm here to break you and bring him home.” Ben groaned, as he thrust in further, I was still too tight, only his head was inside me. But at any moment he could thrust in, the thought horrified and excited me.
“You will get to fuck me, as soon as we have given him reason to join us. Don't you think it will be better if he holds me down for you? Then you can have your wish.”
“You have no idea who you are playing with do you,” He said, pushing harder before pulling out.
Turning me in his arms and lifted me easily; my legs went around his waist as his cock thrust into me. He held my butt and leaned us against the wall, thrusting hard and fast as he grunted and groaned, loudly. “Jesus you so tight, so fucking tight. I could cum right now,” He withdrew slowly and thrust in hard again, I tapped his back. “I know, I know,” He held me still, buried to the hilt. “Fucking Queen Bee wants her son back.” He growled.
Dear god she was satanic and this was not looking good for my body. My soul was already shattered from Reece agreeing to this, my body would now pay for him disobeying her.
Clever aren’t we... it's a pity you can't do anything to stop me isn’t it. She laughed and took over from the curse.
“Are you done Isla? Can I show this guy out now?” Reece asked, his voice breaking and cracking with desire.
“We have only just started Reece, but if you want me, then I am done with him.”
“What?” Ben shouted, anger rolling off him in waves.
“I don't want you Isla... Not yet!” Reece said, his eyes betraying his words but he was set on his path and it would take a lot more to get him to give in.
We moved to the bed room, Reece sat in the corner, shrouded in darkness. Was he watching? I had no way of knowing and neither.  He’d turned off the ceiling light and only left a lamp on.
            Ben leered from the bed watching me walk towards him. Short black hair, cropped around his ears, high cheek bones, eyes almost as black, as they shone with desire, watching me move. He wasn't Reece, or anywhere as good looking, but he had a sexy dark side that the curse was salivating in. The darker the man the more it drove it wild. I didn’t like him.
            This is for taking him away from me for so long. His mother said.
            “Now can we continue? I’m about to explode here, I want to touch you,” Ben said, before picking me up and throwing me on the bed with force. His black eyes gleaming evilly as he made his way up my body.  Sucking one nipple into his mouth and biting it while his finger thrust into me. His teeth clamped around my nipple and he bit hard again. I screamed, but arched my back into him. He stopped and turned around, his cock hanging inches from my mouth.
“Suck it,” He ordered, before licking and biting my sex.
I grabbed him and brought it to my mouth; he groaned as my lips closed around it, his fingers dug into my thighs as his tongue probed me. Suddenly Ben stopped and jerked away from me.
“Enough!” He rasped, “This is not how I want to cum, obviously he’s not joining us. I’ve waited long enough, you owe me my fantasy.” Leaning close to my ear he growled “ My queen, will you join me in destroying this flesh.”
Dread cooled in my veins and twisted in my gut.
“Yes, you’re right. You may start,” I purred. His mother’s words not mine
Ben climbed off the bed.
“You are fucking sexy Isla and I'm going to make you scream tonight,” He said grabbing my ankles and pulling me to the edge of the bed. “But first I want you to put panties on.”
            That confused me, why cover myself?
            “I don't have any.”
“Don't talk back to me bitch.” He glared, “Get on your knees and beg forgiveness, and if you don't make it good, I will punish you.”
Before I could get my feet to the floor, he grabbed my hair and pulled me off the bed. He held on to my hair, forcing my face level with his rock hard cock. Make it good he said, did that mean he wanted me to fight him now?
“You should be asking me for forgiveness. How are you meant to please anyone with this?” I shouted.
He wanted to take a girl by force and the Queen was going to make this real for him.
The crack sounded in my ears, before I registered the pain exploding in my cheek.
For the first time since we entered the bedroom, Reece spoke, his voice cracked.
“Hit her again and I will knock you out. She may be willing to take it but I am not.”
Not only had he spoken but had Ben by the throat.
“She said anything and you agreed,” Ben said, then to me he asked. “Do you want me to stop?”
“No. I want you to have you desire, whatever that is,” Oh god why, why couldn’t I ever tell them that I didn’t like it, that I hated being hit or choked or having a cock shoved painfully up my ass. If I could have had one wish it would be at times like these to tell the truth.
“I don't care what she says, hit her again and you’ll need a straw to eat.” Reece growled, before releasing Ben and walking to me.
 Picking me up, he held me in his arms. “Are you ok princess?” He asked, holding my head to his chest. My arms wrapped around his waist, I felt like me again, secure in his arms and protected from the world. I hadn’t felt this way since before the curse. Wrapped in the safety of his arms, just me and him against the world, but it was a dream. A delusion that wouldn’t last. Lifting my head I kissed him, the salt from my tears mingled with his warmth. His arousal pressed against my stomach, and the curse flared to life, banishing me into the shadows.
“I would be, if you joined us,” I said, and he pulled away to look at me.
“I thought,” He shook his head. “Never mind...Not this time,” Reece finished, then turned and left me.
“Enough talking, I want to fuck,” Ben interrupted as I watched Reece walk away.
“Go fuck yourself, I’ve changed my mind,” I said, turning away from him, because that's what he wanted to hear.  And that's what the queen wanted to say. She had gone the minute Reece held me and then the curse was with me and now she was back. Dear god so many different being in one body, my head was spinning from the towing and frowning
“I don't think so,” Ben said, grabbing me and slamming my face into the bed. I fought to get air, fought to keep him from having sex with me. Screamed for him to stop and the more I did, the harder he held my head. He bent over me, thrusting his cock in hard, as his other hand gripped my breast. I felt like I was being violated, that’s what the curse wanted me to feel, it made me cringe.
“What are you doing? She said to stop.” Reece was interfering again. He should never have agreed to this, he was getting a taste of my life, and he didn’t like it.
“This is my desire Mr. not yours, so fuck off and leave us to it. You had your chance.”
Ben never broke his stride or let me up for air. My lungs burned and my sex ached with the force he was using.
“Your desire is rape?” Reece questioned, I could barely hear him past the grunts and groans from Ben, until he stopped holding my head down. I gasped in air, filling my lungs and turned my face. I could see Reece, rage twitching his facial muscle, fists clenched to his sides.
“Yes, so what, it's not like I would do it if she weren’t willing.”
“Let her go, this is over. I am not going to sit here and watch you rape her even if she is willing.”
“Fuck you,” Ben said, before grabbing my hips, pulling them apart and thrusting into me again. “She’s getting fucked tonight.”
Reece looked at my face, his eyes were steel and his jaw clenched.
“Come and join us Reece,” I purred, licking my lips, as Ben pounded into me again and again. Reece stood rigid, like a cobra wanting to strike, he searched my face for something, and when he found it, his jaw tensed. Then with a nod, he walked back into the shadows. The disappointed look he left me with was all I could think about, as Ben continued his assault.
Ben grunted and groaned as he thrust harder before pulling out.
What was he doing now? I wondered, wanting this to be over already.
He grabbed my hair and yanked me against his chest.
“Now I'm going to show you what happens to little teases. If you scream I will hurt you more, if he interrupts again I will make you bleed, now be a good little princess and take your punishment up the ass,” he breathed against my ear.
“No! Reece. Reece stop him. Please stop him.” It was me. Me who said it, the curse had nothing to do with it. It had fled and his mother wasn’t here either.  
“Reece please,” I sobbed. “It’s me, Isla.”
But Reece didn’t move and I was face down in the bed again before I could do anything. Ben pulled my ass cheeks apart and... Pain worse that anything I had ever felt tore through me.
Then darkness.
**
            “Isla, Isla,” Reece voice was distant and being drowned out by the crashing waves, as they hit the rocks furiously.
            “Isla please, open your eyes,” His worried voice was more hurtful that anything. He was caring about me and he shouldn’t be. I didn’t want to open my eyes and see Rale looking at me. Reece held me in his arms, rocking me back and forth while, talking to me.
            “You want to fuck me now? The curse was in hibernation but he didn’t know that and I couldn’t let him care.
            “Open your eyes and I might consider it,” He said against my cheek.
            Opening my eyes allowed tears to escape. Everything was blurry.
            “It is you, I thought... and then... Oh God Isla... I should have known, are you ok? I'm so sorry I didn’t act faster, but... something happened, I'm not sure what but for a moment I remembered and... Ben is gone.”
My whole body shook with fear had he remembered everything?
            I was too weak to say anything, how did he know it was me, and not the cursed me in his arms? I couldn’t gather the energy to do anything but curl into him, lay my head against his shoulder and close my eyes. “I love you Rale.” I breathed before darkness took me again.
            “Please forgive me,” He said rocking me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment